Need to return something? No problem! We are here to keep you a satisfied customer even if you are not satisfied with a product, for whatever reason. We will take your order back within 90 days from the purchase date. Just simply submit a Return Authorization Request (RAR) via this link and we will send you the Return Authorization. Easy!
Please keep in mind:
- We’ll be happy to take your return in the original box in new, unbroken, and unused condition. Use any shipping company you like to return the item(s) to us!
- Please include a copy of the Return Authorization (RA) with your return so that we can properly process your refund.
- You’ll be issued a refund within 7 business days of us receiving your return. We’ll return the funds back to the original form of payment.
- In order to continue offering free shipping, there is a 15% restocking fee for returned orders. We appreciate your understanding!
- Sorry, but we cannot accept closeout sales, sample orders, and special orders.
Q: What if my order arrived broken or damaged?
A: Make sure to note this with the delivery person before you sign off on the delivery. Take pictures of the damaged pieces, then submit a Damaged in Transit (DIT) form. (You can find this form in the Account section when you’re logged in.)
If you have any additional questions regarding your returns, you can always email us: email@example.com. We’re here to help!