We do our very best to pack shipments carefully for transit, however sometimes damages will occur. We do not hold our customers at fault. If your order arrives damaged, do not submit a return. We will happily replace your damaged tile at no charge. Please follow the steps below:
- If your pallet or boxes arrived with obvious damages, please make a note on the BOL (Bill of Lading).
- Take clear photos of the damaged tile.
- Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your order number and how many pieces arrived broken. Also include any other relevant information about the handling & delivery (if there are any damages to exterior of the boxes, if a pallet arrived unwrapped, etc.)
- Important: Please submit your damage claim to us along with the pictures of damaged tiles within 72 hours after delivery.
- Please be sure to retain the damaged material until our claims process has been completed, as the shipping companies may require to audit the damaged shipments.
We ask for photos so that we can file a claim with our shipping provider to ensure the issue is handled. Once we have received your email with photos and the number of pieces damaged, please allow us 24 hours to process and ship your replacement tile. (Please note: email submissions received after 6 pm PST on Friday will be responded to the following Monday.)
If only one chip or small piece of your mosaic tile gets damaged, oftentimes you or your contractor can still use the tile. If you still feel that your damaged tiles cannot be used, please follow the instructions above.
If your tile did not arrive damaged and you would like to return your order, please visit our return policy for more information.
Visit our shipping info page for details on our shipping policy.