Laticrete® Permacolor Sanded Grout is a high performance, fast setting grout that provides a grout joint that is dense and hard. Laticrete® Permacolor Grout is color consistent. Mix only with water. Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Protection.
If you're grouting glass, metal tiles, or high-gloss marble, we recommend a non-sanded grout so as not to scratch the polished surface during the grouting process.
- Consistent color.
- Fast setting.
- Mixes with water only.
- Ideal for floors and walls (joint widths of 1/16–1/2"[1.5 to 12 mm]).
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Improved stain resistance for a cement based grout, sealing is optional but not required.
- For use in interior and exterior applications.
- For use in residential and commercial applications.
- Exterior Glue Plywood (Interior Only)
- Concrete Masonry
- Brick Masonry
- Non-Water Soluble Cut-Back Adhesive
- Vinyl Or Other Resilient Tile
- Gypsum Wallboard
- Cement Plaster
- Cement Terrazzo
- Plastic Laminate
- Cement Backer Board
- Adhesives/mastics, mortars and grouts for ceramic tile, pavers, brick and stone are not replacements for waterproofing membranes.
- DO NOT use acid to clean colored grout joints.
- Job site conditions will affect the final color of colored grouts. Try a small test area to determine your results before grouting the entire installation.
- Certain types of tile are more absorbent than others and will trap color pigment during grouting. Prior to grouting, test for absorption of color pigment. Porous tiles will need to be sealed prior to grouting.
- During cold weather, protect finished work from traffic until fully cured.
- Contains portland cement and silica sand. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Grout may scratch soft glazed glass tile or polished surfaces. Conduct a test area to verify results.
- In submerged applications or steam rooms allow grout to cure for 14 days at 70°F (21°C) prior to filling with water or exposing to steam.
Please note: Grout is non-returnable. Ships to the U.S. only.