Laticrete® Premium Acrylic Caulk is a high performance siliconized acrylic latex sealant designed for interior applications for ceramic tile and stone. Premium Acrylic Caulk is ideal for a variety of caulking applications in bathrooms, kitchens and floors.
- For caulking around sinks, tubs, and showers.
- Great for sealing joints between countertop and backsplashes.
- Corner joints where walls meet.
- Ceramic Tile
- Glass Block
* Conduct small test area to verify if any staining occurs. Discontinue use if any migration is evident .
- Resists mold & mildew growth.
- Stain resistant.
- Matches all Laticrete® grout colors.
- Easy to smooth and tool.
- Adheres well to plumbing fixtures.
- Resistant to staining and cracking.
- For interior use only.
- Not for submerged and or permanent wet area applications.
- Sealants are not replacements for waterproofing membranes.
- For sensitive porous substrates such as limestone and sandstone, test sealant on a small area for any indication of fluid migration prior to job commencement.
- Not for joint applications where physical abuse or abrasion is likely.
- Not a structural glazing adhesive.
- Joint width should not exceed 1/2" (12.77 mm) thickness and no thinner than 1/8" (3.2 mm).
- For perimeter sealing or expansion joint design, the ratio of the joint width to sealant depth should be no greater than 2 times the width than depth.
- Approximately 25 lineal feet (7.62 m) per tube at 1/4" x 1/4" (6 x 6 mm) joint width. Each tube contains 10.5 ounces of product.
- Clean all joints and glazing pockets, removing all foreign matter and contaminants such as grease, oil, dust, water, frost, surface dirt, old sealants and protective coatings.
- In all cases where utilized, solvents should be wiped on and off with clean, oil and lint free cloths.
- When using any cleaning solvent always follow solvent manufacturer’s safety and handling recommendations.
- For stone, or agglomerate tile test small area to check for any fluid migration.
General installation instructions:
- Apply masking tape to the face of the veneer to protect it from the sealant. Masking tape will allow for easier removal of sealant if any comes into contact with the face of the tile. Sealant should only be applied into the joints, adhering on the flanks of the veneer. Applying the masking tape results in a cleaner look and allows for easy tooling without spillage onto the face of the veneer.
- Apply sealant to the joint, filling completely.
- “Tool” when complete (within 5–7 minutes) for a smooth professional finish.
- Remove masking tape immediately after tooling. Wipe any sealant off the face of the tile immediately.
Please note: Caulk is non-returnable. Ships to the U.S. only.