- PRODUCT Q&A
Laticrete Select Non-Sanded Grout Base must be mixed with water and Laticrete Permacolor Select Grout Kits.
Laticrete Permacolor Select Non-Sanded Grout Base is an ultra premium, factory prepared, polymer fortified unsanded portland cement base grout designed for highly-
- For joints up to 1/4" (6 mm) between soft bisque glazed wall tile, non-vitreous clay tile, marble, stone and porcelain or glass.
- Mix with water and desired Permacolor® Select Color Kit
- Equipped with STONETECH Sealer Technology
- Contains anti-microbial technology
- Excellent for wet and dry areas
- Non-dusting, non-spalling and non-yellowing
- Easy maintenance
- Easy application and clean-up
- No pre-soaking or wetting tile
- No damp curing required
- For interior, exterior and submerged use
Please note: Grout is non-returnable. Ships to the U.S. only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I order 60 sq ft of glass tile your unsanded grout comes in 8 lbs boxes, how many boxes do I need
Thanks for your question! It can depend on the tile design/shape - please contact us directly with the tile SKU that you are installing and we can recommend the minimum amount of grout you should expect to use.
I’m ordering 38 sq feet of of the glass tile How much of the non sanding grout do I need and how much of the color kit ? Do I need anything else
Please let us know the tile SKU, so we could calculate how much grout you will need for your project