5" Carrara Hexagon Peel and Stick Tile
- Exterior: No
- Interior Wall: Yes
- Residential Floor: No
- High Traffic Floor: No
- Shower Wall: No
- Shower Floor: No
- Steam Shower: No
- Pool/Fountain: No
Peel and Stick Tile Installation Guidelines:
- This marble tile is approved for indoor wall use. To use as a backsplash tile, you should always follow local fire codes when installing the stove top and confirming the distance between the heat source and the backsplash.
- If there is no back control panel/plate on the stove that creates a separation between the heat source and the tile, you need a minimum of 8"-9" distance between the burner and the backsplash tile.
- Do not install near open flames.
- Ensure at least 2" between stick-on tiles and small cooking appliances (toasters, toaster oven, etc.).
- These tiles do not need to be grouted; however, there may be some slight gaps between the Carrara discs - if you would like to fill these in, we recommend an unsanded white grout for touch ups.
It's easy to be amazed at how quickly you can transform your home with our 5" Carrara Hexagon Marble Peel and Stick Tiles! These beautiful hexagon peel and stick tiles are made of Carrara white marble and come fixed on an adhesive backing to making installing the honeycomb pattern easy for a DIY tile installer! If your goal is to transform your kitchen backsplash with marble hexagon tiles or create a beautiful marble honeycomb wall detail, it could not get any easier! Each hexagon tile measures 5" wide and 8mm thick, providing the beauty and durability of real marble with an easy to install peel and stick adhesive backing.
Each hexagon marble peel and stick tile in this beautiful mosaic pattern showcases the natural veining of stone, adding an elegant detail to your home with minimal effort! It makes DIY home upgrades as easy as possible, whether you are creating a marble tile fireplace surround or want to give your bathroom a beautiful new tiled tub surround! Looking for more Peel and Stick Tile - see our full Collection!
*These marble hexagon peel and stick tiles are thick enough that a tile cutter is recommended if tiles need to be trimmed to fit. They can be cut like a normal marble mosaic tile using a manual tile cutter or a wet saw. If applying near a heat source, such as an oven range, always make sure to follow fire codes when installing peel and stick tiles. A 9" back cover is the minimum recommended distance between the stove top and beginning of the tile.
*Naturally occurring veins and variations are found in all stone tiles, including Carrara marble, and can result in differences of appearance between photos and products. If you would like to gauge variation between tiles prior to ordering, please 'Request Current Lot Pictures' above to see the material prior to shipment.
Sold by: sheet
Sheet Size: 9" x 10.25"
Material: Carrara White
Area of use:
I can't believe how easy it was to install these on my shower floor. Now I have beautiful carrara marble I always wanted in my bathroom, and paid a lot less because it's peel and stick tile.