Copper Look Picket Peel and Stick Tile
- Residential Floor: No
- High Traffic Floor: No
- Exterior: No
- Interior Wall: Yes
- Pool/Fountain: No
- Shower Wall: No
- Shower Floor: No
- Steam Shower: No
- PRODUCT Q&A
Peel and Stick Tile Installation Guidelines:
- This vinyl tile is approved for indoor wall use. To use as a backsplash tile, you should always follow local fire codes when installing the stove top and confirming the distance between the heat source and the backsplash.
- If there is no back control panel/plate on the stove that creates a separation between the heat source and the tile, you need a minimum of 8"-9" distance between the burner and the backsplash tile.
- Do not install near open flames.
- Ensure at least 2" between stick-on tiles and small cooking appliances (toasters, toaster oven, etc.).
- When installing an adhesive tile fireplace surround, make sure the temperature does not exceed 120F.
Love the look of picket tile but don't want to spend time on your tile layout and installation? These stunning copper picket peel and stick tile sheets make it so easy to create this beloved pattern! These luxury vinyl peel and stick tiles have an aluminum finish and are arranged on sheets with adhesive backing, making installation easier than you can imagine. Simply trim to fit with tin snips, clean your surface, peel, and stick! It couldn't be any easier to transform your home with a modern metallic detail on your floors or walls. The mixed metallic finish of the thin aluminum and vinyl stick tiles gives a copper look that adds warmth to any space. The textured finish of the copper picket peel and stick tiles can be dressed with accenting copper details to create an industrial farmhouse kitchen tile backsplash, or paired with matte bronze finishes for a modern steampunk interior style. Use these luxury vinyl peel and stick designs to add a picket tile pattern anywhere you can think of! Tile Club has additional Peel and Stick Tiles in our Collection for more!
Sold by: sheet
Sheet Size: 12" x 12"
Thickness: 4mm / 0.15"
Material: Vinyl, Aluminum
Color: Bronze, Copper
Area of use:
Prop 65 Warning for CA residents.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
CAN I USE IT ON A WALL AS A GAS OVEN SPLASHWALL IS IT HEAT TOLERENT?
We do recommend a minimum of 6" between the burner and the peel and stick tile. That should be the normal amount of cover for a standard gas range, but that would be the minimum distance recommended for the adhesive tiles
Minor chips, scratches and other imperfections are inherent in this product and should not be considered as defects or damages.