- PRODUCT Q&A
Peel and Stick Tile Installation Guidelines:
- This vinyl tile is approved for indoor wall use. To use as a backsplash tile, you should always follow local fire codes when installing the stove top and confirming the distance between the heat source and the backsplash.
- If there is no back control panel/plate on the stove that creates a separation between the heat source and the tile, you need a minimum of 8"-9" distance between the burner and the backsplash tile.
- Do not install near open flames.
- Ensure at least 2" between stick-on tiles and small cooking appliances (toasters, toaster oven, etc.).
- When installing an adhesive tile fireplace surround, make sure the temperature does not exceed 120F.
Never thought you'd be able to install this stunning white marble and gold look stone stack on your own? Now it's available as an easy-to-install peel and stick vinyl tile! The combination of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and brushed metallic finish creates a modern and on-trend combination that is chic and glamorous all at once! The white marble look design pairs beautifully with a brushed gold detail that will give your home decor a stunning design!
With a high-quality adhesive backing and a long wearing facing, you can install this glamorous metal and vinyl peel and stick tile design in a number of locations! This makes for a glamorous and magazine-worthy vanity backsplash tile, a tiled staircase riser than is easy to install on your own, a dramatic fireplace surround with a stacked pattern, or an accent trim in your kitchen or bathroom! We offer additional Peel and Stick Tiles for more styling options!
Ensure at least 6 inches of distance from any heat source if using as a backsplash tile. The vinyl design evokes the beautiful variation of Bianco Carrara marble paired with brushed yellow gold to create an on-trend interior with a glamorous finish!
Check out our guide on how to install peel and stick tile with our tutorial post! You'll be ready to install your own tile in no time, thanks to the adhesive backing and easy to cut and trim materials of our peel and stick tile collection. These vinyl peel and stick sheets are more durable than 'tile stickers' but just as easy to install on your own!
Sold by: sheet
Sheet Size: 11.6" x 11.5"
Thickness: 4mm / 0.15"
Material: PVC, Metal
Area of use:
Prop 65 Warning for CA residents.
As I said before I haven’t use it still measuring
Best DIY white and gold stack tiles
These peel and pick tiles are just amazing. They are affordable and easy to install. I installed in my sink backsplash and the results are amazing. I will now tile other areas such as the bathroom.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What material is this tile?
Our White and Gold Stack Peel and Stick tile is a vinyl tile with aluminum metallic details. The adhesive tile backing is perfect for indoor wall use! We recommend using it as a decorative wall element!
How easy are these tiles to remove?
Tile Club's peel and stick tiles are made of a high-quality adhesive so they have a longer-lasting grip than a vinyl tile sticker. You can certainly remove them from your walls if you want to change up the look, but we do advise that removing the adhesive backing is likely to peel up some of the paint underneath.