RUBI Tools EASYGRES Diamond Drill Bit 1-3/8"
- PRODUCT Q&A
For drilling of all types of ceramic tiles, especially porcelain tiles, and other wall materials such as marble and granite, RUBI has the EASYGRES diamond drill bit range.
The EASYGRES range are electroplated diamond drill bits for wet cutting, suitable for use with a non-percussive power drill.
The quality of the diamond used in the design and manufacture of EASYGRES drill bits allows drilling of stoneware, porcelain tiles, granite, marble and glass.
EASYGRES drill bits are perfect for installing bathroom accessories or any type of decoration extra on ceramic surfaces and must always be used water-cooled and with the EASYGRES guide, which allows centering and proper cooling, ensuring high accuracy and the best finishes.
The average life of the EASYGRES drill bits varies according to the diameter In 15/64 - ½ in. EASYGRES the average life is 10 holes and in 3/4 –4-3/4 in EASYGRES the average life is 25 holes. The average life of the drill bits ALWAYS depends on the type of material, its thickness and proper cooling and use.
The drilling depth of EASYGRES drill bits is 1 in.
The EASYGRES drill bits have a lateral opening which improves the cooling of the drill bit and facilitates the removal of solid residues after each drilling. Before further drilling you must ensure that the drill bit is clean and free of any obstruction.
The recommended speed for use of EASYGRES drill bits is between 400 and 1000 rpm depending on the material being drilled.
For a better finish and longer drill bit life, it is important to respect the proper rotation speed and exert moderate pressure during drilling.
- Diamond drill bits to be used with electric drill without hammer.
- The quality of the diamond allows the drilling of ceramics, porcelain, granite, marble and glass.
- Ideal to install bathroom accessories and any type of decorative accessories over ceramic surfaces.
- They must always be used with the EASY GRES guide which allows their adecuate refrigeration ensuring a high accuracy and good results.
- Average life between 5 and 10 holes depending on the material.
- Body made of steel and bit made of electrodeposited diamond.
- Lateral opening to improve cooling of the drill bit and to allow the removal of solid waste produced after the drilling of the hole.
- Recommended speed of use between 400 and 1000 r.p.m. depending of the material to be drilled.
- To achieve a better finish and a longer life of the drill bit, it's important to observe the adequate speed of use and to apply a moderate pressure during the drilling.
Prop 65 Warning for CA residents.